I have always been active and fit from a very young age and I really fell in love with competitive sports as a junior. I excelled in competitive cycling on the road and velodrome at a club, state and national level by the age of 14.
In my late teens, I started weight training at a local gym and became instantly hooked. I wanted to take it to the next level and began my journey as a competitive bodybuilder, I competed over a few years winning a title along the way.
I was then introduced to the world of strength sports and instantly fell in love. I first competed internationally in New Zealand in a powerlifting competition setting records in my weight class.
I then moved to the sport of strongman in which I still compete till this day holding some good titles.
I have been personal training since 2014 and love every aspect of the job. Helping others is the most rewarding experience and the fact I get to do it daily is amazing, seeing someone smile after achieving a goal no matter how big or small is simply the best.
I specialize in
- Personal training
- Strength coaching
- Fat loss
- Muscle gain
- Sports specific
My recent achievements
- 2019 WRPF Victorian State Powerlifter 1st place (Under 100kg Open Men)
- 2019 NESMW 2nd place (105kg division)
- 2018 Arnold classic competitor
- 2018 Victorian state championships 3rd place (105kg division)
- 2017 NE Victoria’s strongest man 1st place (105kg division)
- 2017 Victorian log and deadlift championships 1st place (105kg division)
- 2016 UPANZ ANZAC day cup 1st place (90kg division)
- 2015 IFBB country classic championships 1st place (80kg division)
- Cert 3&4 in fitness
- Working with children
- Level 2 First Aid
- National Level Powerlifting Referee